Tuesday 7 May 2013

^1 IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Plus Size Stella Gown 18/20

#1 IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Plus Size Stella Gown 18/20


  • Stretch bodice with sweetheart neckline; Empire waist, full charmeuse skirt with 6 gores; Halter straps are hidden under the halter tie bodice; Full length; Fully lined
  • Shoulder to Hem Length: 59 -61 ; Fit Note: Use bust measurement to determine your size. Our sizes tend to run larger. For perfect fit, please consult with the size charts.
  • Color: Ivory/Gold/Black
  • Material: Poly/Elastane Care: Dry Clean Only

http://bit.ly/175ojC7







Are you looking for IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Plus Size Stella Gown 18/20 The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Plus Size Stella Gown 18/20 And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel Plus Size Stella Gown 18/20 Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment